Our memory care homes create the familiarity and comfort of former times by surrounding residents with a nurturing environment reminiscent of home, family and friends. Life is much easier with our dedicated staff taking care of your chores, home maintenance and meals. All of our caregivers undergo specialized dementia training. Compassion, creativity, flexibility and a warm sense of humor are some of the key traits of our caring staff members.
- Enjoy time with Team Elliott Education who create an energizing environment through innovative, interactive educational programs as well as Pet Therapy through Be an Angel Therapy Dogs Ministry. http://teamelliotteducation.com/ & beanangeltherapydogs.org/
- Gather with friends to play cards, chess, checkers, Bingo or the Wii with games such as bowling, tennis, etc.
- Spend a day in the sun or on our screened in patio enjoying our backyard with lush oak trees and landscaping.
- Catch up on current events or e-mail friends and family.
- Relax in our comfortable common rooms as you listen to music, visit with friends or enjoy time with your family.
- Personal and group activities provide enriching experiences on a daily basis. Individualized life histories, hobbies, and special interests are incorporated into our activity program and personal memory boxes are outside of each room.
- Staff are available to respond to emergencies and provide first aid. They also assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing or dressing, toileting).
- Our Care staff is properly trained to deliver nurturing care and communication, and understand that our residents need to feel valued, worthwhile.
- The homes are completely secure with a key-pad entry for the front entrance and secured fences in the back yard to protect those from wandering.
- Specially trained staff can provide assistance with medication.
- Licensed nurse available to monitor health needs through our Nurse Practitioner group and our Home Health Nurses.
- Blood pressure and weight checks provided.
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Residents may choose from daily specials or request an alternative meal. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Dine in our kitchen dining room as you catch up with friends and family.
- Celebrate a special occasion in the outdoor dining area.
- Snacks and beverages available all day.
- Meals overseen and approved by Licensed Dietician.
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- 24/7 staffing to help with you with any request.
- Safety and security systems.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks anytime you like, including meals in bedroom if requested. All meals are approved by a licensed dietician.
- All utilities including telephone and basic cable television.
- Thorough residence cleaning regularly and as needed.
- Scheduled transportation available for monthly outings.
- Educational, social and recreational programs.
- Guest meals and catering.
- Transportation for medical appointments and personal trips.
- Dry cleaning.
- Beautician which is available weekly and as needed.